The School for Bookbinding Arts
2160 Cedar Grove Road
Winchester, Virginia 22603
Offering workshops in
Bookbinding & its Kindred Arts
- Registration is on a first-come/first-serve basis. You must pay the tuition for a class in order to guarantee your spot in it.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 662-2683 to confirm availability and/or receive advice about which course to enroll in.
- Upon payment for a class, we provide receipts as proof of registration, and about two weeks prior to class time you will receive a participants’ letter giving you further details for the class (what to bring, how the class will run, etc.).
- If a course has a materials fee, please hold the payment for that fee until the day of the class. Materials fees are only payable to the instructor of a course. The participants’ letter (sent out about two weeks prior to class time) will describe the method by which an instructor can accept payment of materials fees (credit card, check, cash, so forth).
- We accept credit card payments over the telephone. You can also pay with a check or credit card by printing, completing, and mailing the Workshop Registration Form available below. We cannot at this time process debit cards.